Careers at Soonr
Work on the team empowering teamwork
Help Us Do Business Faster
Soonr was founded in 2005 with the vision of empowering the changing, dynamic workplace. Our mission is to create a new way to do business faster, from any location, by connecting people, data and devices. Soonr builds and operates an enterprise file sync & share (EFSS) team-based collaboration SaaS service that competes head to head with companies like Box, Dropbox, Google, Microsoft and others in the global market place. What makes Soonr different is our extensive focus on Resellers / Managed Service Providers and OEM partners – we are rapidly becoming the EFSS partner of choice for the Channel.
Soonr has offices in San Jose CA, Denmark, and Slovakia. Soonr HQ and our Sales and Marketing teams are based in our San Jose office. Engineering, QA and Operations are run from the Denmark office. Our Customer Success team is based both in our San Jose and Denmark offices to best serve our global customer base.
We believe we have the world’s best service to power business. Soonr thrives on teamwork and our talented team is at the heart of our company. We’ve come together for a single mission—to help businesses transform their tablets into mobile workstations. As a Soonr employee you’ll have the rare opportunity to participate in a profound transformation of today’s business world, as the power of cloud computing combines with the rise in mobile devices. Soonr is growing rapidly and we are always looking for talented people to join us. Come innovate with our team and help change the way business is done.
Soonr Technical Support Engineer
Soonr is seeking a dedicated and motivated Technical Support engineer to join our existing San Jose Customer Success team, handling support queries from our partners and customers as well as assisting Sales with pre-sales technical queries.
- Providing support to Soonr clients, both direct customers (1st line support) and our partners (2nd line support), via email, telephone and remote sessions
- Diagnosing and resolving incoming support tickets, efficiently and with a high level of professionalism
- Taking ownership of technical issues and ensuring tickets are seen through to completion
- Answering pre-sales queries and performing service demos (webinars)
- Consulting with partners / customers regarding Soonr deployment Best Practices based upon their specific collaboration use case(s)
- Ensuring internal stakeholders (Sales) are kept appraised of any support issues affecting their key customers / partners
- Product testing in live and development systems
- Consistently providing an exceptional customer experience
Additionally, there will be opportunities to expand your role and take on more responsibility within the Customer Success team. When support volume is low, we expect you to take initiative and find tasks you can perform that will benefit Soonr (e.g., build out the support knowledge base, create “How To” videos demonstrating new service features).
- Exemplary ‘soft-skills’ - a natural ability to communicate articulately both in writing and verbally to ensure an exceptional customer experience - every time
- Ability to communicate technical concepts/explanations to non-technical users
- Strong technical knowledge, particularly of the Windows environment
- Ability to troubleshoot issues across a broad range of platforms (Windows, Mac, Server, Mobile, etc.); experience with both Mac and Windows desktop support
- Ability to work with complex solutions, assess log files and perform systematic troubleshooting
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and adapt to change
- Team-player that is always willing to go above-and-beyond to help out your colleagues in Customer Success and Sales
- Experience and aptitude
- Ability to prioritise and manage the Support tickets
- Ability to work with a globally distributed team
- Flexibility in regards to specific work tasks and hours
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with Active Directory and Remote Desktop (Terminal Services)
- Experience with Cloud solutions, specifically integrations with Office 365 and Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience with SaaS-based helpdesk systems (e.g., FreshDesk or similar products)
- Additional languages
The position is full time based in our offices in San Jose, CA. The position will report to the Vice President, Customer Success.
Find out more about Soonr at www.soonr.com